Jan 1, 2017

Guess who's back, back again

Well hello. Fancy seeing you here.

After nearly three years of silence, I've finally felt compelled to dust off the old blog and try breathing some life into it again. The past few years have seen a lot of ups and downs, and with everything getting in the way it was difficult to find the heart or motivation (or most pressingly, the time) to blog regularly as I used to.

But I have missed it. I always enjoyed chronicling my adventures to share with friends and family, and for myself to go back and look at later on down the road. And so, with this new year comes new hopes and ambitions, and for one I hope to revive this old journal. I will try to keep up with occasional updates whenever time allows. To start, I will probably do a couple of catch-up posts, just to get people up to speed with where I'm at now in life, so keep a look out for those!

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year, and wishing you all the best in 2017!

EDIT: I originally posted this saying it had been almost two years since I last posted, when in reality it has been almost three! Seriously where has the time gone??

3 comments:

Judith said...

Welcome back!

Reeka Grover said...

Hi ..
I have also been planning to get active on my blog again.
I would love to know how I can promote my blog after I write the posts.
Hope you could help :)

~Chai~ said...

@Judith
Hi! Thanks for still reading! :D

@Reeka
Wish I could help, but I honestly don't have much knowledge on that. My best advice would be to post a link to your blog on whatever social media you have - Facebook, Twitter, etc - and ask people to share if they enjoy it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...