Jan 20, 2013

Last Week's Snow

So, last Monday it snowed.  And I'm sure all of northern Japan was watching the news and laughing at us as the city fell into chaos.  
Much like what happens when it snows in Seattle.  The city falls apart and places that get actual snow laugh as snowplows push buses uphill.
But I digress..

So, at first it was like this:


And then it was like this:




And it kept going.  So I bundled up and grabbed my camera and went for a walk.


It was a good, work-free day.  Too bad tomorrow can't be work-free too..

1 comment:

Judith said...

Yay snow! We got some too in London. Not as much as you guys, but enough to cause some traffic problems.

Great video! I love how you can hear the snow fall onto your umbrella and the crunchy-ness of the snow. Hope you are managing to stay warm!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...