I almost forgot that I had made resolutions last year! Let's see what can be crossed off the list:
1. Limit my "playtime" on the internet, and try to do more productive things.
Hmm... can't say I did too well on this one. Once I get home from work I don't have the energy to do anything! That, and there's only a couple hours after work for dinner and some "me" time before I have to go to bed.
Done! I think I did fairly well on the studying part.
Done! Just waiting for the results.
4. Drastically cut back on my sugar intake.
Did okay with this one. Was pretty good about not buying sugary things for myself or eating sweets at home.. The problem was all the sugary treats people brought back and left sitting out at work that got me!
5. Get more active.
Did okay with this one too. Biking to the station and back most everyday, and running around with the kiddos at work I think qualify for being "active".
Yes! Been drinking it almost every night.
Well, the Other Job pretty much took care of that for me! Going to bed by midnight and getting up just before 7am on weekdays. Weekends I'm usually in bed by 1am and up around 8 or 9am.
Got it done 3 times, woohoo!
Definitely done! I think I did pretty well, though the process did take its toll on my wallet.
Went to Gunma (for snowboarding), to Himeji (to visit J), to Kanagawa (to visit my cousin's family), and to Kashiya-Yokochou in Kawagoe.
Done! Though I've already gone and used it again this year, haha. Shouldn't take much to pay that off though.
Not too bad there, methinks! Got a few more goals for this year.
1. Keep up with the studying, drinking tea, regular sleep schedule, and regular haircuts.
2. Go running at least once a week. (Once the Other Job ends I should hopefully be able to do it more than once a week)
3. Budget and spend money more wisely, and build up my savings.
4. Read at least one book in Japanese.
5. Travel to at least one new place.
6. ????????????????????????? (I will reveal what this is later on.. For now I'm keeping this to myself, because I feel like I'm more likely to succeed with my plans when no one else knows about them. Strange, I know, but still..)
Anyone else have any goals or resolutions??