Jumping into the New Year
So, i really don't remember ever doing New Year's resolutions- probably because i would make them and promptly forget a week later- but i was inspired by other bloggers to make a short little list of things i'd like to improve or work on this year. It'll be fun to go back at the end of this year to see how much i have failed!
1. Limit my "playtime" on the internet, and try to do more productive things.
2. Study more each night, and start studying for the JLPT Level 2
3. Take the JLPT Level 2.
4. Drastically cut back on my sugar intake.
5. Get more active.
6. Drink more tea!
7. Improve my sleep schedule by going to bed between midnight and 1am, and getting up around 8:30am.
8. Get my haircut at least 2-3 times this year. (Last year i didn't get it cut even once! I usually cut it myself every few months but it's hard to see the back of my head, and it's just gotten way too frumpy.)
9. Sophisticate my wardrobe. Jeans and t-shirts are fine for a high schooler, and maybe even a freshman/sophomore in college, but i'm really starting to feel too old for a lot of my clothes now..)
10. Travel to at least one new place.
11. Pay off my credit card.
I think that's it for now. I know there are a lot of really vague goals, but i think vague works better for me. Let's see if i can remember to try and stick to these!